Purchasing aircraft, the owner faces the question of the Aircraft Management. Under the management of the aircraft, we mean not only the performance of flights but also the organization of maintenance, as well as several other works: aircraft registration, selection and training of flight and technical personnel, the organization of parking the aircraft in the required airport, execution of commercial flights in the interests of the aircraft owner.
Aircraft management includes organization and dealing with all issues related to the process of their operation: the selection and training of pilots, engineers, cabin crew guides, organization of maintenance service, maintenance of storage and insurance of the aircraft, its registration, and many other issues. On how efficiently the process of aircraft operation is organized, the operating costs will greatly depend on.
Management includes the following services:
- prior consultation, selecting the type of the aircraft;
- searching the aircraft in the world market, or order a new aircraft from the manufacturer;
- legal support of the sale with the involvement of European lawyers;
- technical support for sales transactions involving staff and non-engineers, business and technical expertise to the accredited service center;
- annual budget planning and maintenance of aircraft operation;
- selection of flight and technical staff, the maintenance of Personnel;
- flight support;
- record keeping, maintenance and extension of airworthiness and other necessary certificates;
- financial reporting, accounting.
One of the major problems in the operation of the aircraft is organization of its effective service, which aim is continuing airworthiness of the aircraft, providing a high level of safety.